[PD] opposite behaviour of [delay]

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 20:36:27 CEST 2015

Max and Pd's cyclone library have [speedlim]
-Jonathan

     On Wednesday, October 21, 2015 2:07 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com> wrote:

 howdy, [delay] ignores multiple input bangs and considers only the "last"
from the help file:
"sending a "bang" to a [delay] which is already set will reschedule its output, cancelling the old one."

What if I wanted the opposite, like, further bangs will be ignored and not reschedule the output. The output would then be rescheduled only after it did output something and then received a new bang. Is there an object that does that?
I made a patch that does it, with [spigot], seems to handle the job. Find it attached.
cheers