[PD] connection problem with oggamp~ object

julien poidevin julienpoidevin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:19:06 CEST 2015

Hello everyone, I start with pure data, I use windows7,

I try to use the oggamp object to capture a streaming flow and use it as raw
material.
At least I want to capture 4 channels at the same time and spatialize it.

But I have problems with the buffer, which is charged and discharged
continuously, so that it is not stable and that the sound is constantly
interrupted.
Do you have an idea for a solution or workaround or another method to play
audio streams?

The internet connection is by the way much better than 110kbps...

Here messages
oggamp ~: bitstream is 1 Hz with 44100 channels @ 110kbps
oggamp ~: encoded by: Xiph.Org I libvorbis 20101101 (Schaufenugget)
oggamp ~: decode initialised

thank you in advance

Julien