[PD] routing serial data

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri Oct 23 20:37:28 CEST 2015

Hey Ray,

you could also use a protocol. I'm using this OSC library to communicate between arduino and Pd:
https://github.com/CNMAT/OSC
The OSC data is send via serial using SLIP encoding.
Actually, for very simple data, SLIP encoding alone is enough. With SLIP, you can send lists of bytes instead of only single bytes. Pd has the [slipdec] object my Martin Peach for decoding.

Cheers