[PD] [comport] crashes system (Ubuntu 11.10) when USB from Arduino gets disconnected by mistake

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Oct 26 10:58:49 CET 2015

It's a known issue that if a connection is not released in the software
and the cable is unplugged, comport and Pd will crash. It should not
affect the Operating system however.

AFAIK since the Ardunio connection is'nt a hotpluggable USB connection
but rather a serial-over-USB connection there is not much you can do
about it.

PS: please start a new thread by composing a message to
pd-list at lists.iem.at, not by picking a random email from the list,
hitting reply and changing the topic.