[PD] [comport] crashes system (Ubuntu 11.10) when USB from Arduino gets disconnected by mistake

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Oct 26 18:38:26 CET 2015

Probably HID would be the best solution. It should have a faster
transmission than the serial port as well - I think ...

I'll need to check out which ones of the newer arduinos can transmit as a
HID device. I'm pretty sure that the current Teensy can do it.

If anyone has used this already it would be great to hear if it is working
without problems.

I personally only need to transmit from the Arduino to Pd and not the other
way around.

Ingo