[PD] PD on Pi: Another Boring Vanilla vs. Extended question

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 10:07:44 CET 2015

On Wed, 2015-10-28 at 23:51 -0400, William Huston wrote:

> Is it possible to move over some of the objects I like without
> recompiling?

Wouldn't it be easy enough to just test? I believe it works with most of
the externals. I used to symlink the libraries I needed.

> Is anything about the external libraries which are statically linked?
>
> Or is everything about modules dynamic, and loaded when needed?

I guess all the .pd_linux files are dynamically linked libs.

An alternative would be installing the missing libraries through deken
[1]. The libraries from have Pd-extended 0.43.3 have been packaged for
deken, but I'm not sure if that is the case for the armv6 architecture
as well.

[1] https://github.com/pure-data/deken

Roman