[PD] object substitution w/ gui plugin

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:14:31 CET 2015

I’ll let Chris fill in the specifics. I remember discussion about installing plugin packages as well as abstraction libraries.

As per the security aspects, there has to be trust somewhere, either that or never use an electronic device and live in a cave you dug yourself without revealing it’s location. Or never install computer music software plugins that aren;t signed by nice computer musicians?

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>