[PD] Window menu

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 22:57:22 CET 2015

Hi Billy,Are you saying blind people need the functionality in the window menu?
-Jonathan

     On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 4:39 PM, Billy Stiltner <billy.stiltner at gmail.com> wrote:

 Funny you should mention that , blind people really need it.
 I just added a feature to open scala .scl files from the terminal with pdsend.
I ran into a problem when routing a symbol to  makefilename to prepend the path and append the .scl extension.
No matter if I removed every [symbol $1(  message that the filename went through after routing , the string was dropped.
Same for if I used a [symbol $1( message between every place the string went through.
The fix was to use a [symbol ] box.
I wonder why that is so?