[PD] Compiling gem for Vanilla on Mac OS 10.9.5

Reed Perkins reedperkins32 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:32:50 CET 2015

As I understand it, I "cloned" the Gem folder to my desktop. I navigated to
that folder in Terminal for the last two instructions on the github
webpage. So the output of pwd is "$ pwd
/Users/myname/Desktop/Gem"

When I run "./autogen.sh" I get a bunch of stuff and then this:
"configure:15171: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIB_APPENDTOVAR
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1"

It seems like this command is failing in someway but I have no idea how to
troubleshoot this.

Thanks!