[PD] Array List View

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:27:13 CET 2015

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:

> hi katja,
> I don't understand that last paragraph.  Why would you need to close the
> array list view for an audio-length array?  From what I can tell it's not
> "live"-- that
> is, it doesn't automatically update its values to stay in sync with the
> array.

Normally the list view isn't updated but I've seen cases where Pd hangs
when an object writes into an array with open list view. I don't remember
the exact conditions. It helped to automatically close the list view before
writing again. I could dig into my test patches to find details, but it is
a useful option anyhow.