[PD] brown/grey noise in pd

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 22:09:54 CET 2015

was looking for a substitute/parallel object to BrownNoise  in Sc, which is
described just as "Generates noise whose spectrum falls off in power by 6
dB per octave."

Another one would be GreyNoise, described as "Generates noise which results
from flipping random bits in a word. This type of noise has a high RMS
level relative to its peak to peak level. The spectrum is emphasized
towards lower frequencies."

thanks