[PD] I07.phase.vocoder reports "adc~: no method for 'bang'"

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Nov 14 22:38:48 CET 2015

On 11/14/2015 09:23 PM, William Huston wrote:
> IOhannes--
>
> Please check your grep invocation. There are many hits of "rance" in the
> source, including all these words:
> * occurance (which is actually a spelling mistake!), appearance, France,
> entrance, tolerance. *

i used 'rgrep -w rance' which only matches full words.

anyhow, i re-checked with 0.46-7 (not with current master), and indeed
there is a typo in a comment.

since i was assuming that you were talking about an actual bug¹, i was
totally under the impression that you were talking about an *error
message* (printed to the Pd-console) rather than a comment in some help
patch.

gfmasdr
IOhannes

¹ rather than transcribing the words in the screenshot