[PD] band limited (anti-alias) techniques

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:07:18 CET 2015

As it so often does, I think it comes down to what you hope to be able to
do with them. I wouldn't expect to be able to run 100 instances of my
[gbuzz~] abstraction (save me, gbuzz!), and it certainly would be more
efficient as part of an external. But handling efficiency/performance
tradeoffs is just part of Pd patching, especially with respect to
synthesis. What's your use case?