[PD] oscillators (osc~ / cycle~) not working well in FM?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Nov 25 15:06:26 CET 2015

Totally agree in every point! [osc~] should definitely be fixed, for me there's no doubt about it. If this would, however, really break some patches (examples?), why not include a legacy version of [osc~] and make it possible to set the global behaviour via a Pd message - just like it's the case with [hip~].