[PD] searching the email archive for common words

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Wed Nov 25 23:52:16 CET 2015

Dear list,

I would like to re-post the below mail regarding the search feature of
the mailing list archive. I am sure everyone here agrees that the list
archive is one, if not the only one, of the most comprehensive
collections of Pd knowledge that comes from more than a decade of
fruitful discussions and insight know-how. It would be great if there
was a way to reliably search this valuable data.

* Peter P. <peterparker at fastmail.com> [2015-04-20 18:25]: