[PD] Advice on bonk~ with bass guitar

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 23:59:51 CET 2015

Yep.I tried all sorts of slowing down my playing and so forth, but it is as I feared. I am going to have to edit every damn note of Electric Counterpoint by hand!
I used to like the piece. After being commissioned to make another backing "tape" and having most of the guitar complete I've felt like an editing robot for months. Only another 18276357848596 notes to go then...
Ah well, onwards with it. There were a few bits where I could bonk~ the monophonic guitar lines at the beginning, with limited success. My note-by-note dynamics reconstructor is great though.
Ed Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad http://www.ninjajamm.com/ Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics! http://sharktracks.co.uk/