[PD] unauthorized in vanilla

school shoes schoolshoes at outlook.com
Tue Dec 1 01:33:40 CET 2015

hello,

I am using pd vanilla 0.46.7 on osx yosemite

i need to use a few objects from extended, so have simply copied the library folders i need from extended into Library/Pd

then in vanilla  [declare cyclone], or [cyclone/zl] - which works fine

However i would like to use [grid] from unauthorized library. when i follow the same procedure

 [declare unauthorized] and [grid] , or [unauthorized/grid]

i get

/Users/schoolshoes/Library/Pd/unauthorized/grid.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Users/schoolshoes/Library/Pd/unauthorized/grid.pd_darwin, 10): Library not loaded: @executable_path/../../lib/libspeex.1.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/schoolshoes/Library/Pd/unauthorized/grid.pd_darwin
  Reason: image not found

(i installed the deken plugin to try that way but only windows and linux versions seem to be available for unauthorized)

how can I use unauthorized and [grid] in vanilla?

many thanks