[PD] unauthorized in vanilla

William Huston williamahuston at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 02:16:37 CET 2015

Check the help page on the [import] command.

The other way is to add the library location to the search path.
Something like: Edit->Preferences->Path (depends slightly upon version)

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 7:33 PM, school shoes <schoolshoes at outlook.com>
wrote:

> hello,
>
> I am using pd vanilla 0.46.7 on osx yosemite
>
> i need to use a few objects from extended, so have simply copied the
> library folders i need from extended into Library/Pd
>
> then in vanilla  [declare cyclone], or [cyclone/zl] - which works fine
>
> However i would like to use [grid] from unauthorized library. when i
> follow the same procedure
>
>  [declare unauthorized] and [grid] , or [unauthorized/grid]
>
> i get
>
> /Users/schoolshoes/Library/Pd/unauthorized/grid.pd_darwin:
> dlopen(/Users/schoolshoes/Library/Pd/unauthorized/grid.pd_darwin, 10):
> Library not loaded: @executable_path/../../lib/libspeex.1.dylib
>   Referenced from:
> /Users/schoolshoes/Library/Pd/unauthorized/grid.pd_darwin
>   Reason: image not found
>
> (i installed the deken plugin to try that way but only windows and linux
> versions seem to be available for unauthorized)
>
> how can I use unauthorized and [grid] in vanilla?
>
> many thanks

May you, and all beings
be happy and free from suffering :)
-- ancient Buddhist Prayer (Metta)