[PD] Fwd: filename from path

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Dec 1 14:22:24 CET 2015

Hello,

Some abstractions for array-abs (matt, if you can add them to your
array-abs set) :

[array-split] : split a symbol in many symbols depending of a
character (you can make a [array-filename] with it, see help patch)

[array-filename] : get the filename or last directory of a path
(faster than [array-split])

[array-drip] : drip all values in an array

[array-pop_index] : pop a value from an array depending of a specific
index (in the help file there is an exemple to pop the last value of
an array).

++

Jack