[PD] Fwd: filename from path

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:42:43 CET 2015

Yep. I'll happily include them with some modification, including names.
[array-list2symbol] is good. I'd also probably change it to
[array-basename] since that is the unix/linux command, but I'll be glad to
be convinced otherwise.

I'll look through them later today. I recently finished an [array-rfft]
that should go up soon, too.