[PD] Shairport-sync Audio pipe into pure data

corentin THIERCELIN corentoulf at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:32:45 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm using shairport-sync on my Raspberry Pi to get audio from an Airplay source. Now I'd like to do signal processing on it, via a Pd patch, before its output to the speakers.
To do so, I tried to use jack with Pd but It's not working smoothly. So I looked for a more direct way of wiring shairport and Pure Data. I found that shairport allow the output to a raw audio pipe.  Is there any chance to capture this pipe into pure data ?

Thanks for the help !

Corentoulf