[PD] abstractions for [array] (was filename from path)

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:30:48 CET 2015

Thanks,

When I made [list-l2f] (that is, list-to-float conversion) a few years ago
I did route floats and symbols to different outputs. I still like that
design, although I could see leaving the routing up to the user, since if
they want a single data stream it's doing two extra steps.

I'll take a look at the updates today.

Matt