[PD] Lanbox

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:43:56 CET 2015

Maybe I'm that someone from the old forum post. I use the lanbox with
[comport], not via UDP. I copied the messages output by the [lanbox]
external in Max, which used hexadecimal number (if I remember correctly)
where one of them was the channel and another the value (among other
values).
The patch I sent you on the forum did exactly that.