[PD] Apply button missing from properties in 0.46.7

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 15:19:03 CET 2015

Another option: you can edit the options without using the properties dialogue by sending a "donecanvasdialog" message to PD, with the following syntax:

[donecanvasdialog xUnits yUnits GOP(1)GOPandHide(2) xFrom yFrom xTo yTo xSize ySize xMargin yMargin(

ie:

[donecanvasdialog 1 -1 1 0 -1 1 1 85 60 100 100(