[PD] Apply button missing from properties in 0.46.7

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 07:35:43 CET 2015

Here’s another followup dialog_iemgui cleanup proof of concept: https://www.flickr.com/photos/danomatika/23423140732/in/datetaken-public <https://www.flickr.com/photos/danomatika/23423140732/in/datetaken-public>

I mainly cleaned up inconsistencies, alignment, & a few bugs (vu scale/no_scale button not wide enough, preview & label name font size mismatch). Overall, clicking on things doesn’t result in the dialog changing size too much. I also try to more closely match dialog_gatom.

The new label & header texts are generated in the tcl using the $mainheader value. Hopefully there is some mechanism to handle these in tcl via gettext & the .po files, but I haven’t looked into it yet.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>