[PD] Lanbox

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:28:37 CET 2015

I just checked the patch again, cause it's been years since I made and used
it. In the [pd dec2hex] subpatch there's a list with some hexadecimal
values where the third and second from last take values from an input list.
>From what I remember I had hardcoded the channels and played with their
values only.
Can't remember which value sets the channel, just play around with it and
you'll probably find it..