[PD] Cyclone issues update

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Dec 7 22:01:50 CET 2015

On 12/07/2015 09:14 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> Anyway, those are my thoughts on it, anybody else?

i was going to write something similar, thanks alex for doing it instead.

for me (as a non-user of cyclone), the main purpose of this library is
to provide a max->pd compat layer.
if this is still the case¹, then the compatibility with the max-objects
should be the primary target and not the consistency of the library per se².

gmrds
IOhannes

¹ and it might well not be - it's the authors decision; but it ought to
be clearly communicated

² if someone relies on the old ("wrong") behaviour, they can always use
an older version of cyclone.