[PD] get filenames from directory

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 22:39:25 CET 2015

Hi Lorenzo,     There's pdlua.
Pd Vanilla now includes deken, so if you want to package and maintain pdlua it will then become "native".
-Jonathan

    On Monday, December 7, 2015 4:25 PM, Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton at gmail.com> wrote:

 On 07/12/15 17:26, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
> It's not possible with Vanilla objects.

In 2016 it would really be nice for Pd *Vanilla* to allow *natively* the
use of some scripting language. My personal fav would be Python, but I'd
be happy with anything really...

After the heated debates about luscious beizer curved chords and
gradients in 2013, I this is still miss this feature more than any sexy
GUI - :-)

Lorenzo.