[PD] no "clear" message option in [cyclone/delay~], [delwrite~] and [z~]

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:37:54 CET 2015

As discussed in the previous thread, we can't clear delay buffers in Pd
(you can do it with tapin~ in max, for instance), at least not with
[delwrite~], [delay~] and [z~]. So we're pretty much tied up and needed it
for an "moving sum" object or a "moving average" filter.

It doesn't seem hard to allow a "clear" message into delwrite~ for the next
update.

[delay~] in Max actually can also clear, so we could add this feature in
[cyclone/delay~]!

and [z~] could also be cleared, maybe, why not?

cheers