[PD] get filenames from directory

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:45:18 CET 2015

tclpd would be/is great. is there a version for osx? and i guess that is also the point here. if it would be available for all the same architectures pd runs on and would be distributed with vanilla (or deken, but for all architectures) it would be easy.

it’s sometimes hard to look in the right places.