[PD] ggee and comport binaries for OS X via deken

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:44:09 CET 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 3:29 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
wrote:

> On 2015-12-10 12:20, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> >
> > PS: for what it is worth: i thought i had extracted *all* the OSX
> > lbiraries from the last pd-extended releases but either i have forgotten
> > to upload them or i am mistaken :-)
>
> actually i found them.
>
> i will upload all OSX-externals (big and fat) as found in
> Pd-0.43.4-extended to puredata.info, so they are available via deken.

Great! I just started the process and installed deken. I was about to ask
what to do next but you were faster...
Anyway, lets say that there's some library that's not available for a
specific OS (iemmatrix is also missing for OSX in deken for example).
What's the process? Let's say I have the binaries in my system. Actually
the directions in deken's GitHub are pretty straight forward. I need to
have an account in puredata.info. But how will deken know which one is my
account? If I just run:

deken upload -v 0.1 my_external

will it work (taken that I do have an account in puredata.info)?