[PD] Pd network sniffer

Benjamin ~ b01 benjah at free.fr
Sat Dec 12 14:17:30 CET 2015

hello,

the files are still available on this page :
http://musa.poperbu.net/index.php/puredata-mainmenu-50#pdpcap
or directly http://musa.poperbu.net/files/pcap0.0.5.tar.gz
I tired to compile it several times mainly on ubuntu & debian, it works
but I never managed to get the content of the packets in hex or ascii
format whereas I have the other infos
so I switched to shell and tcpdump
http://wiki.labomedia.org/index.php/Scripts_bash_linux_audiovisuel#Network_sonification
let me know if it works for you