[PD] gigaverb~

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 12:30:52 CET 2015

Hi guys.

In this period I need a reverb with the time control in Pd. Googling, I
found a Max port made by Olaf Matthes of Juhana Sadeharju's gigaverb.
So I did a Pd port of gigaverb~ and now it works.
The source code I found contains the typical GPL disclaimer but at the top
there is "Copyright (C) 1999 Juhana Sadeharju". So I don't know if there is
some legal problem in order to distribute this external. Someone can help
me?
Moreover, in the case that I can distribute this external someone can
suggest me to make this external available for the public? I mean I don't
know if I can make a deken version, and how to do, or I have only to put
this stuff on web.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,

Marco Matteo Markidis