[PD] gigaverb~

William Huston williamahuston at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 17:57:56 CET 2015

Hi Marco--

How does Gigaverb differ from Freeverb?

Thank you. I will look forward to trying out your external!

BH

On Monday, December 14, 2015, Marco Matteo Markidis <mm.markidis at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi guys.
> In this period I need a reverb with the time control in Pd. Googling, I
found a Max port made by Olaf Matthes of Juhana Sadeharju's gigaverb.
> So I did a Pd port of gigaverb~ and now it works.
> The source code I found contains the typical GPL disclaimer but at the
top there is "Copyright (C) 1999 Juhana Sadeharju". So I don't know if
there is some legal problem in order to distribute this external. Someone
can help me?
> Moreover, in the case that I can distribute this external someone can
suggest me to make this external available for the public? I mean I don't
know if I can make a deken version, and how to do, or I have only to put
this stuff on web.
> Thanks in advance.
> Cheers,
> Marco Matteo Markidis