[PD] standalone

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:09:05 CET 2015

Here’s a WIP version of 0.46-7 that uses TK 8.5: http://docs.danomatika.com/Pd-0.46-7-tk85.app.zip <http://docs.danomatika.com/Pd-0.46-7-tk85.app.zip>

It’s still a bit wonky as the keyboard shortcuts are being invoked twice and a few other things I haven’t fixed yet between Tk 8.3 & 8.5. At least it will allow you to try the plugin.

Also, OSX comes with Tcl/TK built in. On my machine running 10.11, it has 8.4 & 8.5. There’s really no need to install 8.6 since Pd doesn’t use it anyway.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>