[PD] standalone

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:06:38 CET 2015

On 14/12/2015 18:03, Py Fave wrote:
> does someone  know examples of doing that , with osc or socket?

I'm not sure if this could be of any interest.

https://bitbucket.org/lorenzosu/a2r_gtk_client_fork

I left the project at the beginning of 2013 and therefore didn't work on
this any more, so never actually finished it.
The idea was to create some semantics [1] in the patch so that a pyGtk
(2) GIU could be created automatically. Was still pretty basic. But here
goes:

Lorenzo.

[1] Here was a draft of the semantics to be used:
https://bitbucket.org/lorenzosu/a2r_gtk_client_fork/src/2f66433f281d9cd54b97709e360fb0117df735ec/semantics.md?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default