[PD] Please move bug tracking OFF Sourceforge.

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 17:09:04 CET 2015

Hi William,I have a Gitlab instance that is hosted by Oregan State University Open Source Labs.  I'm using it as
the repo for an upcoming version of Pd-l2ork.
Gitlab comes with an issue tracker.  If you want you can create an empty repo and just add a readme to tell
that it's just an issue tracker, and which codebase you are tracking with it.  If you want to test that out let me
know.
As for tests-- Pd has none atm.  If you have any ideas on how to add automated tests for iemgui i/o or anything
else, I'd love to hear it and possibly add it to Pd-l2ork.
Well, let me correct that-- Pd-extended has a script somewhere to create every object.  But there's an external
class in Pd-extended that tries to dereference an unitialized pointer, so there's a high probability nobody ever
ran that script.  (Or if they did they ignored the segfault.)

-Jonathan