[PD] gigaverb~

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:10:47 CET 2015

Hi William,

The main difference is the algorithm.
freeverb~ is an implementation of the standard Schroeder/Moorer reverb
model. It uses 8 comb filters on both the left and right channels[1]. gigaverb~
is a feedback delay network reverb.
gigaverb~ contains a time control, i.e. the number of seconds of
reverberation.

Best regards,

Marco Matteo Markidis

[1]: https://puredata.info/downloads/freeverb