[PD] gigaverb~

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:45:55 CET 2015

Hi Alexandre,

I read your discussion last week. I never used fdn~, so I take a look now
to the source code and to the help file.
I think that the relation is the algorithm, i.e. the feedback delay
network, but I don't know enough fdn~ in order to get a proper answer to
your question.

Best regards,

Marco Matteo Markidis