[PD] [PD-announce] ANN: pd-l2ork version 20151219 now available

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Wed Dec 23 02:49:02 CET 2015

i Ivica,

Thanks for the latest release!

I've just tried running this on Ubuntu 15.10 and when I load
[pix_image] pure data hangs with this error:

pattern : /usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_video*.so
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_videoDC1394.so'!
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_videoV4L.so'!
dylib loading file '/usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/gem_videoV4L2.so'!
not reloading 'image' plugins (already 4 loaded)
watchdog: signaling pd...
watchdog: signaling pd...
watchdog: signaling pd...

pix_video and pix_film seem to work fine...

antonio at hellocatfood.com
http://www.hellocatfood.com