[PD] link between C++ and PD

jma at jeanmarie-adrien.net jma at jeanmarie-adrien.net
Wed Dec 30 19:27:08 CET 2015

… thanks for these elements.
basically, my patches are on MacOs since decades (...), and for a specific experiment I’ve to collaborate with a guy working in C on windows, who (this person) does not know anything about pd :
so the question was
- is there a function / procedure / .exe somewhere in C whose name i could pronounce to this guy so that he gets a way into the subject, and, on my side, by the way, to which object would the data be sent in pd .. all this for a low control rate from C to pd approx vector 10 floats 80 ps.
but maybe things are not so simple :) and maybe i can juste say to send from C to the « network » or kind of internal machine bus (no hint how this works on windows though !)
hmm
:)
jm