[PD] link between C++ and PD

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:19:30 CET 2015

I’d also recommend liblo but you’ll need pthreads-win32 as a dependency. If he’s working with Visual Studio and mainly a Windows dev, stick to oscpack as it’s easier to build and use in VS. There have been some recent updates to oscpack, so it’s not dead.

That being said, I prefer liblo and wrote a C++ wrapper around it that is inspired by oscpack (as I have used both over the years): https://github.com/danomatika/lopack <https://github.com/danomatika/lopack>

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>