[PD] [pix_data] - convert rgb values to pd canvas format

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:01:24 CET 2015

If understandable, I send this patch so that it's possible to see what I'm
doing.

The idea is actually to convert a pix into a bunch of canvases, pixel per
pixel - so that a "picture" can be shown on vanilla. Follow the
instructions in the patch, and everything should be clear.
The conversion is done in [pd RGB]. There are 2 versions, but they have
the same output.

Best,

Joao