[PD] Apply button missing from properties in 0.46.7

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 1 01:07:48 CET 2016

I think that since the updates aren't done continuously, there really
has to be an "apply" button.  It's unfortunate that we can't be in
compliance with the apple guidelines, but it's more so that you have
to close the #$*&^% dialog window to have the changes take effect.  Here
correctness has to take a back seat to the user's convenience.

cheers