[PD] Array List View

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 00:32:18 CET 2016

This is excellent, thanks. If Pd-l2ork includes the new [array] object
suite, it may be worth it to use that instead of [expr] to get the array
size, just for the sake of best practices.

I like the idea of a spectrum viewer. I'm including at least an
[array-rfft], and probably the complex and inverse transforms with my
array-abs. If I remember correctly the residual error vis-a-vis [rfft~] is
in the ballpark of N/(10^9) and N/(10^12). It takes about 3 mins to
calculate the rfft of a 2^24-point window, though. :)

I'm way behind on a composition and busy with baby twins at the moment, but
I can make it available in the next couple of days if it would be useful at
all. I feel bad that I haven't been able to contribute as much as I would
like to Pd and Pd-l2ork the last few years.