[PD] [PD-announce] PPP : pure-data (libpd) based jamming system

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:49:49 CET 2016

What specific change did you make to DroidParty? Any new objects, etc?

I have PdParty about 95% done, including support for the DroidParty specific uis & objects (no theming though): https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/issues/28 <https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/issues/28>

Hopefully, if I don’t get to busy from school, I’ll finish off my list and send out beta info in a week or two.

We should coordinate. Chris and I had some discussions and the basic idea was to work towards a standard functionality between DroidParty & PdParty.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>