[PD] New "native" Pd GUI support in MobMuPlat

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:39:19 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

Inspired by Dan's and Chris's work with PdParty/PdDroidParty, I've added
"native" GUI rendering to MobMuPlat.
(Currently just on the iOS version, v1.7; Android version in-progress).
Please check it out!
http://www.mobmuplat.com/

A few brief notes:
- To see an example immediately, open the app, hit the menu button to show
documents, hit "show all files", and select "MMPExamples-NativeGUI.pd"
- Unlike PdParty/PdDroidParty, you don't need to define send/receive values
for every GUI object. Just drop in your PureData patch, with normal object
connections, and it should work. (send/receive communication should also
still work as well).
- VU meter is not (yet) supported.
- It does not support PdDroidParty GUI objects, only Pd vanilla GUI.
- It currently renders object boxes, but does not render connection lines.

This is still in progress, and there's probably still a few bugs in there.
Please contact me if you see any unusual behavior! (or, even better, use
the github bug tracker: https://github.com/monkeyswarm/MobMuPlat)

Best, Dan Iglesia