[PD] [PD-announce] PPP : pure-data (libpd) based jamming system

Berenger Recoules berenger.recoules at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:28:22 CET 2016

> With PdParty, you can forward the sensor events over OSC to Pd running in
> your computer. I believe people did this with netsend in the RjDj days.

Yes ! definitely, we need to add sensor support in ppp, and we probably
want a common api.

> Also, I decided to support RjDj apps because: 1 it wasn't that hard to & 2
> there are a lot of grerat scenes I’d like to see working in the future.

Same here, but I thought it was a bit harder and needed a bit of thinking
beforehand. Do you support everything ?

[r_#accelerate] : I guess yes :)

[r_#compass], [r_#gyro], [r_#loc], [r_#time], [r_#touch]

and do you provide support for [rj_image] ? (we could probably add this - I
remember making a small spacecraft game with this)

and what about the specific rj externals ? ([rj_accum],
[rj_barflux_accum~], [rj_centroid~], [rj_senergy~], [rj_zcr~]) ?

--
http://b2renger.github.io/
http://berengerrecoules.wordpress.com/