[PD] FM matrix with feedback

i go bananas hard.off at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:00:48 CET 2016

> If you want shorter feedbacks than 64 samples within a patch, there is
no way around reducing block size

i still have this itching doubt in that.  i think what we're looking for is
some real leap of imagination here.
we are fine with having a block or 2 latency,,,so i'm imagining maybe
there's some far out hack involving synchronised tabread~'s and delayed
osc~'s, or something like that,  which would somehow do it.

>You may be able to optimize by
putting only the very necessary (for the feedback loop) objects into the
re-blocked subpatch.

yeah that seems the most likely approach now.

>if cpu is a limit, i guess the only solution is to create an external.

this is probably the 2nd most likely solution.

thanks guys for your ideas and help.