[PD] Create own error message that's findable?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 17:51:25 CET 2016

Well, I guess it's the function _prototype_ that's in m_pd.h, to be
precise...
-Jonathan

    On Friday, January 8, 2016 11:47 AM, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at> wrote:

 Pd doesn't have an internal object that can do that.
But the pd_error function is in m_pd.h.  That means someone can easily
make an external [error] that takes an incoming pd message and outputs it as
a pd error.  Doing so would print a trackable error to the console that tracks
back to the relevant [error] object that generated the error.
There is probably already an object that does that in the big pile of Pd-extended
externals.

-Jonathan